Topics

Repeater Frequencies - a few updates

George N2APB

In case you haven't seen it, we have a great list of repeaters on our website that covers the Tellico Lake region.  You can see all these repeater frequencies and settings at ...
http://www.tlarc.org/Repeaters.html

Changes from what we previously had ... The Loudon ARES backup is now using the Tellico Village Repeater (442.1) and channels have been added for Athens and Cleveland, TN.

BTW, a pretty cool "feature" on this page is that you can download the list in CSV format to either modify-and-print using Excel, or modify-and-load into your own HT using the CHIRP program (if your HT has this remote loading capability.)

Many thanks to Brad KM4OJK "Voice of the Village" for keeping us all updated on these frequencies!

73, George N2APB
http://www.tlarc.org/