REMINDER -- TLARC Net This Wednesday at 1900 EDT

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC Members and Guests,

Our next net is scheduled for Wednesday, 5 May 21, at 1900 EDT.  Please join us on the WB4BSC club repeater at 442.100 MHz, +5.0 MHz Offset, PL Tone 100.0 Hz.  The net convenes the first, second, fourth, and fifth Wednesdays of each month.  We reserve the third Wednesday for our monthly club meetings.  Those interested in becoming a weekly "Net Control" may contact Net Chair Randy Kruszka WK9M, and he will provide you the necessary information, script, and guidance to get you started.  This is a great training opportunity to develop your basic emergency communications skills...make the most of it!  We look forward to meeting you on the air tomorrow night.

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club