Topics

Reminder: TLARC meeting of December 19th.

Brent Martin

Members and Friends of TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00 on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very interesting.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who are  interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to attend so I can tell them how many to expect.

Hope to see everybody there.

Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)

John Arguelles

Hi Brent,

We will be back in February so look forward to attending that meeting.

John

On Dec 12, 2018, at 8:23 AM, Brent Martin <brent6851@...> wrote:

Members and Friends of TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00 on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very interesting.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who are  interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to attend so I can tell them how many to expect.

Hope to see everybody there.

Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)

Joyce Tarbell

Brent,

Allan and I will be there for dinner.

Joyce Tarbell

Subject: [TLARC] Reminder: TLARC meeting of December 19th.
To: "tlarc@groups.io" <tlarc@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:23 AM

Members and Friends of
TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for
December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00
on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening
will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster
Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment
after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very
interesting.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's
at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who are
interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to
attend so I can tell them how many to expect.
Hope to see everybody there.
Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)

David Schoenherr

David will be there for dinner and the meeting.

 To: "tlarc@groups.io" <tlarc@groups.io>
 Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 9:23 AM

 Members and Friends of
 TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for
 December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00
 on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening
 will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster
 Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment
 after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very
 interesting.

 There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's
 at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who are
 interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to
 attend so I can tell them how many to expect.
 Hope to see everybody there.
 Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)

Jim Jenkins

Brent,

Wanda and I are planning on attending the dinner.

Happy Holidays,

Jim J.

AA1J

Members and Friends of TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00 on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very interesting.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who are  interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to attend so I can tell them how many to expect.

Hope to see everybody there.

Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)

Brent Martin

Thanks Jim, see you there 73,Brent