REMINDER: NO TLARC Net/Zoom Meeting on Wednesday, 24 Nov 21

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Happy Monday afternoon, everyone!  As shown on the NCS/Logger schedule for 24 Nov 21 at TLARC.org, we have NO scheduled Net or Zoom meeting this Wednesday, due to the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday.  Please enjoy the time with your family and friends!!  Personally, I'll be celebrating 37 glorious years with my Chili Queen bride, Dianne -- it doesn't feel a year over 50 to her!!!

Although we have nothing official on the Club calendar, please don't hesitate to call in on the TLARC repeater if the mood strikes you.  You never know who might be monitoring!!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!  Enjoy!!!!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club