Radio Programming for the ISS Repeater using RT System software

Fellow Club Members,

I was sent this YouTube video on how to program your radio to use the repeater on the ISS. I know many have tried to do this with some success, and others have asked how to do it. Maybe this video will help explain it.

I know that I'll program my FT3 and use my dual band handheld beam to see if I can make contact..... how about you?!??

Good luck!!! And talk to you "on the air" soon!

73,
Mike, K4MJF

Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

Bob Wilson-KK4XA

Hey thanks for sharing

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 8:43 PM Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
Fellow Club Members,

I was sent this YouTube video on how to program your radio to use the repeater on the ISS. I know many have tried to do this with some success, and others have asked how to do it. Maybe this video will help explain it.

I know that I'll program my FT3 and use my dual band handheld beam to see if I can make contact..... how about you?!??

Good luck!!! And talk to you "on the air" soon!

73,
Mike, K4MJF

Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club

Bob Wilson