Topics

RACK CLUB Amateur Radio Exposition

Fellow TLARC members,
I just saw this on Facebook and thought I would share it with you. Sponsored by the RACK Amateur Radio Club.....

Hello Fellow Amateurs,
Hope to see you this coming Saturday for our ham radio Exposition. Location is at studios of Midwest Communications(B97.5) on Sharps Ridge. No admission charge. Gates open at 6:30 for those tailgating, non tailgators at 7:00.
Space is limited, so get there early.
See you then.
Jim Norman, N4CFB

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Ok cool! What can i expect at something like this? Never been to one.

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020, 21:32 Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
Fellow TLARC members,
I just saw this on Facebook and thought I would share it with you. Sponsored by the RACK Amateur Radio Club.....

Hello Fellow Amateurs,
Hope to see you this coming Saturday for our ham radio Exposition. Location is at studios of Midwest Communications(B97.5) on Sharps Ridge. No admission charge. Gates open at 6:30 for those tailgating, non tailgators at 7:00.
Space is limited, so get there early.
See you then.
Jim Norman, N4CFB

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

This hamfest will be a little different than most, no dealers. At most hamfests, there are dealers that show up with new equipment. You can find towers, antennas, radios, coax, connectors, computers, etc. Its like a yard sale for ham radio, and then some. Here is a link to most of the hamfests around our area.

http://mcminnarc.com/festcalendar.html

Tim Montgomery
865-256-8827

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020 Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <TLARC@groups.io> wrote:

Ok cool! What can i expect at something like this? Never been to one.

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020, 21:32 Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
Fellow TLARC members,
I just saw this on Facebook and thought I would share it with you. Sponsored by the RACK Amateur Radio Club.....

Hello Fellow Amateurs,
Hope to see you this coming Saturday for our ham radio Exposition. Location is at studios of Midwest Communications(B97.5) on Sharps Ridge. No admission charge. Gates open at 6:30 for those tailgating, non tailgators at 7:00.
Space is limited, so get there early.
See you then.
Jim Norman, N4CFB

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

There should be some nice sets of RACK's there.

Ben Poff

RACKS??? ... haven't had lamb in a while, maybe I'll go after all! 😎
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant
Green Canoe Solutions
Loudon, TN 37774
(865) 657-9712  Office/Home
(865) 440-6139  Cell

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:
There should be some nice sets of RACK's there.

George N2APB

Got an awesome rack at Fresh Market today.  In the smoker right now.

George N2APB

RACKS??? ... haven't had lamb in a while, maybe I'll go after all! 😎

Ben Poff, EMS-LA

Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Green Canoe Solutions

Loudon, TN 37774

(865) 657-9712  Office/Home

(865) 440-6139  Cell

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:

There should be some nice sets of RACK's there.

George N2APB

Totally forgot about this last-minute hamfest on Saturday but the local gang on 75m AM this morning said it was small but pretty good.  Maybe 25 guys sharing stuff up on Sharps Ridge.  Need more of this kind of thing!  (And advertising.)

73, George N2APB

http://www.tlarc.org/