QST Unlicensed Operator

mike wagner

It has come to my attention that an individual claiming to have a Tech License under the following calls K5JDE, KO5JDM, KOQR35 is NOT legal.
Therefore I am advising all .io recipients not to engage in a qso with this individual.
Although he appears to be seeking a legal license, after numerous notifications that he stop utilizing any transmitter/Repeater until legally licensed, he continues to utilize the radio on the TLARC repeater.

Mike Wagner
KK6OKU 🦄
President Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Lou Devillon

Sounds like it's time for a good old fashioned transmitter hunt.

Lou K4ZRP