Topics

Pizza night confirmed attendees

David Andrews

So far we have the following confirmed for Pizza night…

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

We have many more who haven’t confirmed yet. Don’t be shy; we need to hear from you.

Tx, David

Robert Foster

I don't see you my name or my wife's please add Bob Foster AE for YJ

So far we have the following confirmed for Pizza night…

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

We have many more who haven’t confirmed yet. Don’t be shy; we need to hear from you.

Tx, David

Dean N4NLT Webb

Please count me in on pizza.
Thanks & 73s

On Sep 28, 2019, at 6:27 AM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

I don't see you my name or my wife's please add Bob Foster AE for YJ

So far we have the following confirmed for Pizza night…

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

We have many more who haven’t confirmed yet. Don’t be shy; we need to hear from you.

Tx, David

Lou Devillon

Count me in for pizza.

Lou K4ZRP

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019, 11:03 PM Dean N4NLT Webb <deanwebb@...> wrote:
Please count me in on pizza.
Thanks & 73s

On Sep 28, 2019, at 6:27 AM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

I don't see you my name or my wife's please add Bob Foster AE for YJ

So far we have the following confirmed for Pizza night…

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

We have many more who haven’t confirmed yet. Don’t be shy; we need to hear from you.

Tx, David

Add 2 please! Looking forward to seeing everyone......

The big October meeting is two weeks away.

This meeting will have a few firsts. First pizza night. First show and tell night. First look at N2APB’s latest creation. The weather will be cooler, so plan on coming out and having a good time. Remember, this is an audience participation event; come prepared to speak for a few minutes on something you’ve done, something you’ve built, some cool gadget you picked up along the way, or somewhere you’ve operated. We all learn and receive inspiration, and we become better operators and tinkerers from interactions with each other. So get ready now. Spend a few minutes to figure out what you’re bringing to the table in two weeks.

So far we have the following folks confirmed:

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

David Weikert

Bob Foster

Marthanne Foster

Juan Lopez

Mike Foley

Karen Foley

Lou Devillon

Dean Webb

David Andrews

Jeanette Andrews

Speak up if you’re not on the list & you plan on attending. It’s going to be a great meeting.

David, N1ESK