Topics

Pizza at the next meeting

David Andrews

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

David Schoenherr

I'll be there,,,,,,with cups, plates, napkins Soda & Ice.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 7:03 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

WK9M

I should be there, but being 3 weeks away if something should change I'll let you know...

On 9/26/2019 8:03 PM, David Andrews wrote:

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

WK9M

And yes I forgot about the "Reply to Sender" below :) so a reminder for everyone else that hasn't replied to you yet.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Gary Stickel

Yes, I will be there.
Tnx!
Gary K4RQT
=============

On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:03 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Robert Foster

My wife and I will attend the pizza dinner thanks Bob AME for YJ well my callsign didn't transfer over but you get the gist.

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of Gary Stickel <garystickel@...>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 1:43:00 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Pizza at the next meeting

Yes, I will be there.
Tnx!
Gary K4RQT
=============

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Joyce Tarbell

Allan and I will be there.

Joyce Tarbell

Jim Anderson

I'll be there.

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 7:03 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

George N2APB

I’ll be there!  I’ll be presenting and demo’ing a very cool new project that we can work again as a “buildathon” for those interested. 

73, George N2APB

On Sep 26, 2019, at 10:43 PM, Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:

Yes, I will be there.
Tnx!
Gary K4RQT
=============

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

David Andrews

You're on the list; thanks. David

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of WK9M
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:24 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io

I should be there, but being 3 weeks away if something should change I'll let you know...

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Lou Devillon

Count me in for pizza.

Lou K4ZRP

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 8:24 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
Allan and I will be there.

Joyce Tarbell

David Weikert

Add Elizabeth, I have take her out of the cage in the bunker once a month.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 2:21 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

You're on the list; thanks. David

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of WK9M
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:24 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...