Topics

Pizza at the next meeting

David Andrews

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

David Schoenherr

I'll be there,,,,,,with cups, plates, napkins Soda & Ice.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 7:03 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

WK9M

I should be there, but being 3 weeks away if something should change I'll let you know...

On 9/26/2019 8:03 PM, David Andrews wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

WK9M

And yes I forgot about the "Reply to Sender" below :) so a reminder for everyone else that hasn't replied to you yet.

On 9/26/2019 8:03 PM, David Andrews wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Gary Stickel

Yes, I will be there.
Tnx!
73
Gary K4RQT
=============

On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:03 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Robert Foster

My wife and I will attend the pizza dinner thanks Bob AME for YJ well my callsign didn't transfer over but you get the gist.

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Joyce Tarbell

Allan and I will be there.

Joyce Tarbell

Jim Anderson

I'll be there.

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 7:03 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

George N2APB

I’ll be there!  I’ll be presenting and demo’ing a very cool new project that we can work again as a “buildathon” for those interested.

73, George N2APB

On Sep 26, 2019, at 10:43 PM, Gary Stickel <garystickel@...> wrote:

Yes, I will be there.
Tnx!
73
Gary K4RQT
=============

On Sep 26, 2019, at 8:03 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

David Andrews

You're on the list; thanks. David

I should be there, but being 3 weeks away if something should change I'll let you know...

On 9/26/2019 8:03 PM, David Andrews wrote:

Reminding everyone that the next meeting begins with Pizza at 6:00 followed by the meeting at 7:00. Please let me know if you’re coming for the food so we can order enough for everyone.

Thanks,

David, N1ESK

N1ESK@...

Lou Devillon

Count me in for pizza.

Lou K4ZRP

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 8:24 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
Allan and I will be there.

Joyce Tarbell

David Weikert

Add Elizabeth, I have take her out of the cage in the bunker once a month.

73