Topics

Our next meeting is right around the corner...

David Andrews

Update: Very low turnout reported for dinner. If you are planning to attend, please drop me a note. Thanks, David

#######

Folks,

The August meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is right around the corner. Make plans to spend the evening with us on Wednesday, August 21st at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place in the Chota Rec Center. Our meeting topic will be on surge suppression, grounding and bonding. Think about how your house and shack are protected, and come to the meeting to learn if you’re really up to snuff.

Dinner this month will be at Lorenzo’s Mexican Grill at 101 Cherokee Place. Shoot me an email if you plan to attend dinner, so we can provide Lorenzo’s with an accurate headcount. Dinner will be at 5:30.

See you all then,

David Andrews, N1ESK

Juan Lopez

I will make dinner.

Update: Very low turnout reported for dinner. If you are planning to attend, please drop me a note. Thanks, David

#######

Folks,

The August meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is right around the corner. Make plans to spend the evening with us on Wednesday, August 21st at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place in the Chota Rec Center. Our meeting topic will be on surge suppression, grounding and bonding. Think about how your house and shack are protected, and come to the meeting to learn if you’re really up to snuff.

Dinner this month will be at Lorenzo’s Mexican Grill at 101 Cherokee Place. Shoot me an email if you plan to attend dinner, so we can provide Lorenzo’s with an accurate headcount. Dinner will be at 5:30.

See you all then,

David Andrews, N1ESK

Dean N4NLT Webb

I realize this is short notice but I'm going to make the meeting and dinner today.
73s,
Dean Webb
N4NLT

David Andrews