Oscilloscope

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Hey everybody,

I got word that someone may be looking to get rid of an Oscilloscope or two for free? K5HAM, may be the call sign?

If there is any info or you know them, i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one.

I appreciate any help guys

73

John Johnson

O-scopes

I have two in the garage. cost is free.

John Johnson KN4BXA
657 5182

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 5:36 PM Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@...> wrote:
Hey everybody,

I got word that someone may be looking to get rid of an Oscilloscope or two for free? K5HAM, may be the call sign?

If there is any info or you know them, i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one.

I appreciate any help guys

73

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Hey man, ill be happy to take both of them and give one to ed, who asked about them also, if youd be ok with that?

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73