Topics

October Meeting Recap: Projects!!

George N2APB

The "Project Show 'n Tell Night" we had at this month's meeting -- the first of its kind for TLARC! -- was of such great great interest that I was intently listening and taking notes throughout the entire meeting. And when coupled with it being a PIZZA MEETING, well ... giddyup!!   This is just one man's opinion, but this was the BEST meeting we've had since I came down here 18 months ago!

The idea was that once the business portion of the meeting was done, members were encouraged to show and talk about any topic or physical item they though might be of interest to others.  We had 6 guys guys present some real cool items during this informal Show n' Tell, ranging from inexpensive measurement gadgets, some real capable DC power solutions, and even a "hardened" portable boatanchor (i.e., a tube-type radio circa 1960s).

Check out the FULL DETAILS and PHOTOS used to recap each mini-presentation with links so you can learn more and maybe even get something for yourself!
<http://www.tlarc.org/Meetings/Meeting%20(2019-10-16)/ProjectShow/projects.html>

Enjoy!

73, George N2APB
TLARC Webmaster
http://www.tlarc.org/index.html

Robert Foster

Profound error regarding Heathkit radio circa 1958 and FM only.