Topics

November meeting is just around the corner

David Andrews

Good evening,

I don’t know about you, but it’s been a busy month around the Andrews family home. I only now realized that notice of the November meeting and pre-meeting dinner didn’t go out. Better late than never, here it is:

Please join us for our regular monthly meeting this Wednesday, November 20th at 7 PM at the Chota Rec Center. The speaker this month will be our esteemed President, Juan Lopez, AC6ZM, who will speak about portable operations.

The pre-meeting meeting will be held at Lorenzo’s Mexican Grille, 101 Cherokee Place at 5:30. Good company and good food. Can’t beat it. There is no need to RSVP; just show up.

See you on Wednesday,

David Andrews, N1ESK

PDF

Joyce Tarbell

David,

Allan and I will be at the meeting, but not at dinner.

Joyce Tarbell