Topics

North American QSO Party (SSB) ... on Saturday!

George N2APB

KN4DUA will be activated this Saturday at N2APB's station for the NAQP SSB Contest!  A new antenna is up there and we'll be operating from 1pm until 1am  (with a break from 5-8 for the TLARC Post-Holiday Dinner, of course :)

So let us know if you're interested in coming by George's place in Tellico Village (205 Okema Trace, Loudon TN 37774) to help shout into the microphone, or lean over our shoulders to cheer us on!

Those attending typically provide snacks or an adult beverage, which really powers Team TLARC!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org   <== Check out our Website.  Now visited over 100 times this month!

PS:  I heard we had a great TLARC general meeting last night!  The day job kept me away (Australian customers) but I heard we got lots accomplished.  Good going for the new 2019 leadership team!  Minutes will be posted soon.

David Schoenherr

George;  I will stop by after the Dinner.   David KN4LMM