Topics

New website feature ... TLARC For Sale Page

George N2APB

Check out our latest website feature ... the new TLARC For Sale Page ... http://www.tlarc.org/ForSale/index.html.   What a way to move your ham-related gear!

Only available for TLARC members to post items for sale (though our webmaster) for up to 3 months. Sellers accept all responsibilities for claims and ownership. Buyers purchase independently from TLARC and assume all risks.

Let me know if you have something you'd like to sell through the TLARC For Sale Page.  Accessible by clicking new link under the Quick Links section (in left panel) of our home page.

73, George N2APB
http://www.tlarc.org/

Ben Poff

George,

I love this new addition to the website. I’ll be watching closely since I have no idea where to start.

Thanks!

Ben KN4VIF

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant

Ben,

Sounds like you are in need of an "Elmer", and I am surprised that no one has offered.

If you need any help or advice, I would be glad to help.