Topics

New Vanity call sign

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

My new vanity call sign was granted this morning!

AE4GW

George N2APB

Great call sign Greg - it’s got some good swing and symmetry on CW.  Congrats!

George N2APB

On May 16, 2020, at 9:15 AM, Greg Wilde AE4GW <greg@...> wrote:

My new vanity call sign was granted this morning!

AE4GW

Jim Anderson

I like it, Greg. You can use it today in the Hamvention QSO Party!

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 10:08 AM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Great call sign Greg - it’s got some good swing and symmetry on CW.  Congrats!

George N2APB

On May 16, 2020, at 9:15 AM, Greg Wilde AE4GW <greg@...> wrote:

My new vanity call sign was granted this morning!

AE4GW

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

Thanks George. I like it a lot especially having my initials. Funny I just started working on learning morse code and looked at how it would flow. Talk about lucky. Lol.

Jim I wish I could get on today. Too many things going on today. I did get ground rod in place yesterday and u think I have everything I need to get my base stations setup this coming week. My HT would still work for today if only.............

Greg Wilde
KO4CYX
423-333-6358