New Radio

Eric Ressler

-- I got a new radio this week! A Yaesu FT3D handheld! Brad KM4OJK programmed it with his program. Thanks to him for his gracious assistance!

I would like to hear many of you on the Tellico Village repeater. I will be around!
KD8LHZ

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Congratulations man!

Youll hear me on from time to time in the mid-mornings if i catch a break from homeschooling my kids!

Ill check in around noon tomorrow if you want to be on

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 21:43 Eric Ressler <tornadospotter99@...> wrote:

-- I got a new radio this week! A Yaesu FT3D handheld! Brad KM4OJK programmed it with his program. Thanks to him for his gracious assistance!

I would like to hear many of you on the Tellico Village repeater. I will be around!
KD8LHZ

michael J. foley

I usually monitor the 442.100 K1AT repeater in analog FM and the 443.050 W4WVJ repeater in Digital.

"Throw" your call. I'm sure you'll get a response.

Looking forward to talking with you SOON!

73,
Mike, K4MJF

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 9:43 PM Eric Ressler <tornadospotter99@...> wrote:

-- I got a new radio this week! A Yaesu FT3D handheld! Brad KM4OJK programmed it with his program. Thanks to him for his gracious assistance!

I would like to hear many of you on the Tellico Village repeater. I will be around!
KD8LHZ

R Monserrat

Hi Eric, congrats!
Great! Looking forward to hear you via your new radio FT3D
KM4TUY (Ralph)