From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of John Haskell via Groups.Io <jasm2213@...>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 8:14:27 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] New Ham - Ben Poff

The WCARS and FCC are getting quicker and quicker in issuing new licenses.

Let's see.......VIF = Very Important Fellow, Very Interesting Fellow, ......

George N2APB

Very Important Fellow indeed!  Way to go Ben.

73, George N2APB

The WCARS and FCC are getting quicker and quicker in issuing new licenses.

Let's see.......VIF = Very Important Fellow, Very Interesting Fellow, ......

Ben Poff

Thanks George ... and everyone else ... I had a blast, learned a lot, and GOTA all in one day! Kind of surreal actually. Attached a photo of the deteriorating weather ...

73

Ben KN4VIF