Topics

NEOWISE Comet

Found this on the WBIR Facebook page and thought I'd share this with the group......

Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club

Good info Michael, thank you!  Should be good viewing tonight if we can find a place high enough to look close to the NW horizon.  (Trees are in the way at most of my known spots.)  Will try viewing tonight at the top of Watt Rd just before the road descends to intersect with Rt 40.

Anyone have other suggested high spots with good views to the NW?  (Around Tellico Lake area?)

Here is a larger view of what you posted …

73, George N2APB

TLARC Chief Sky Walker

https://www.tlarc.org/