Topics

NASA TV Broadcasts Spacewalk on Tuesday Morning!

George N2APB

NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Chris Cassidy and are scheduled to depart the International Space Station’s Quest airlock Tuesday at 7:30am ET for a spacewalk to conduct a series of tasks in preparation for future upgrades to the station.  Set your alarm clocks (or your DVR) and tune in to the NASA TV channel or the agency's website for this historic event. Almost makes us want to don our own space garb and tag along!

Details on our website (find some hidden clues) and at <https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2020/07/20/nasa-tv-broadcasts-spacewalk-on-tuesday/>

ALSO … a few new photos on our home page, as screen scraped below.

Enjoy!

73, George N2APB

TLARC CAPCOM

https://www.tlarc.org/