Topics

Must watch video

David Andrews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKd9pV5W7U

For those who had experienced Dayton at the old Hara Arena, enjoy the video entitled “Don’t cry for me Hara Arena”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQqCH97J4k

On Memorial Day, an EF-3 tornado severely damaged the Hara Arena as it passed through the Dayton , Ohio area. From the looks of it, demolition may now be in order.

David, N1ESK

Jim Anderson

Great videos, David - thanks for sharing them. For those who had attended at Hara, you'll appreciate a comment I saw on another list that the restrooms are now probably cleaner than they've ever been.

73, Jim - K0RGI