Topics

MCARC Hamfest this morning?

George N2APB

Did you go to the MCARC Hamfest this morning down in Athens, TN?  If so, please share your experiences and photos with us here so we can see what others missed and get some good postings on the website!

73, George N2APB

TLARC Hamfestus Emeritus

Jim Anderson

I didn’t go - too early in the morning for me - but I wanted to say that I really enjoy the various titles you have on your posts. You truly are a Renaissance Ham! 😉

73, Jim - K0RGI

David Schoenherr

Didn't get down there until just before noon.  They were packing up, moved final drawing to 12pm.