Topics

Lots o' News!

George N2APB

We have a boatload of new items added to the top of our TLARC home page!
- W4DXCC Convention coming to Pigeon Forge on Sept 20-21
- ARRL DX Contest winner in TN State Division ... who could that be?! :)
- East Tennessee 2 Meter Nets and Repeaters Directory ... AMAZING resource!
- New Solar Storm Forecast

Great reading, thanks to contributors this time: K4MJF, AC6ZM and KF4DKW ... Keep 'em coming everyone!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org

George N2APB

Forgot to also mention Brent K4BNN as a contributing reporter for our website!  Thanks Brent :)

73, George N2APB