Topics

Logbook of the World

Jim Anderson

Many of you are probably ARRL's Logbook of the World (LOTW) users, but I'm guessing there may be some who are not because of the setup or operational complexities. Courtesy of Gary Hinson ZL2IFB and a team of collaborators, a new guide to using LOTW is complete and available for your use.

For those who may not be aware, LOTW is the online way to accumulate confirmed contacts to be applied to various ARRL awards such as WAS and DXCC. There's no charge to use the system - you only pay for the award itself once you qualify.

I'm attaching version 1.0 of the guide to this message. There's a link included in the document itself, and I'd recommend checking for an updated version when you're ready to use it.

73, Jim - K0RGIĀ