Topics

Latest Solar Storm Forecast ... Signs of Solar Cycle 25 starting

George N2APB

I enjoy periodically checking out the latest solar conditions by viewing these short videos to help me understand how the current Solar activity is affecting our communications across the spectrum.   Flux levels, and X-class  M-class, B-class flares and more all contribute to our MUF (minimum usable frequencies) at any point in the day.

This video is a regular installment by Tabitha Skov, the Space Weather Woman.at www.Patreon.com ... and we're making this video readily accessible at the top of our TLARC home page

Let me know if you enjoy this new Space Weather feature we're starting now on the TLARC website!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org

Jim Anderson

George - a very nice addition to the website! I occasionally read excerpts from her reports in the ARRL propagation newsletter but had never seen her videos. Kind of reminds me of Dr. Jack Horkheimer's Star Gazer shows on PBS in years past, but with an amateur radio emphasis.

Well done!

73, Jim - K0RGI