Topics

KW1NES, SK

David Andrews

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

The Hamiltons

Jim Anderson

Condolences for the loss of your friend, David. 😢

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 10:58 AM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

So sorry for your loss David.  Prayers for all of the family and his friends.  I have one of my closest friends who lives in FL now been running a fever for 48 hours.  He is headed to the Dr right now.

Greg Wilde
KO4CYX

Cell - 423-333-6358

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:58 AM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

The Hamiltons

Gary Stickel

David: My condolences in your loss.

On Apr 8, 2020, at 10:58 AM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

<image001.jpg>