KW1NES, SK

David Andrews

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

The Hamiltons

Jim Anderson <jimk0rgi@...>

Condolences for the loss of your friend, David. 😢

73, Jim - K0RGI

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 10:58 AM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

So sorry for your loss David.  Prayers for all of the family and his friends.  I have one of my closest friends who lives in FL now been running a fever for 48 hours.  He is headed to the Dr right now.

Greg Wilde
KO4CYX

Cell - 423-333-6358

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 10:58 AM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

The Hamiltons

Gary Stickel

David: My condolences in your loss.

On Apr 8, 2020, at 10:58 AM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

We have been inundated with Coronavirus news lately, with warnings that if you don’t know someone affected, you will. One of the finest gentlemen I have been blessed to have called ‘friend’ has been taken away. Bob Hamilton was a bright colorful figure who touched everyone he met with his warm positive presence. KW1NES, SK, you will be missed.

<image001.jpg>