Topics

Kayla Lindsey Call Sign

Joyce Tarbell

Kayla Lindsey passed her Tech Exam on Saturday, and her call sign is KO4DEG.

Congratulations, Kayla.  We hope to hear you on the air.

Joyce Tarbell

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

Congratulations Kayla.  Great Job!

Greg Wilde

Cell - 423-333-6358

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:58 PM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
Kayla Lindsey passed her Tech Exam on Saturday, and her call sign is KO4DEG.

Congratulations, Kayla.  We hope to hear you on the air.

Joyce Tarbell

Mike Wagner

Spectacular Kayla! Gr8 call too.
Hope to qso soon.

Mike
KK6OKU
All That Motorsports

On Apr 27, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Joyce Tarbell via groups.io <joycetarbell@...> wrote:

Kayla Lindsey passed her Tech Exam on Saturday, and her call sign is KO4DEG.

Congratulations, Kayla.  We hope to hear you on the air.

Joyce Tarbell

michael J. foley

Absolutely awesome!!!! Great job, Kayla!! Hope to hear you on one of the repeaters soon!
73,
Mike-K4MJF