Just sayin

mike wagner

Ok so I started my chili this mornin and even Gidge says I have outdone myself on the “sweet bite southern unicorn style chili” the only part of my recipe I can give up is that is cooks over bite! 😝

Ok so maybe I need to change the name to “no chance chili”? Cause ain’t nobody got “no chance“ of outdoing the flavor on this unicorn batch of chili!

And so it begins!!!!
73’s
Chili Champ
KK6OKU 🦄

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Your secret is in the corn fed unicorn that you use. Us regular folks can only obtain grain fed.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 10:07 AM mike wagner via groups.io <kk6oku=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ok so I started my chili this mornin and even Gidge says I have outdone myself on the “sweet bite southern unicorn style chili” the only part of my recipe I can give up is that is cooks over bite! 😝

Ok so maybe I need to change the name to “no chance chili”? Cause ain’t nobody got “no chance“ of outdoing the flavor on this unicorn batch of chili!

And so it begins!!!!
73’s
Chili Champ
KK6OKU 🦄

mike wagner

Lol! Stop givin up my secrets!

Mike Wagner
KK6OKU 🦄
President Tellico Lake ARC
Monroe County ARES EC

On Nov 16, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:

Your secret is in the corn fed unicorn that you use. Us regular folks can only obtain grain fed.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 10:07 AM mike wagner via groups.io <kk6oku=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ok so I started my chili this mornin and even Gidge says I have outdone myself on the “sweet bite southern unicorn style chili” the only part of my recipe I can give up is that is cooks over bite! 😝

Ok so maybe I need to change the name to “no chance chili”? Cause ain’t nobody got “no chance“ of outdoing the flavor on this unicorn batch of chili!

And so it begins!!!!
73’s
Chili Champ
KK6OKU 🦄

Bob Wilson-KK4XA

I think I’ll have Chili 🌶 tonight for supper.  You guys are killing me😜

Heck
Hey whoever wins should be responsible for a “pot of Chili “ at the 2022 Field Day!!

ARRL’ recipe ain’t got nothing compared to uniens

73

Bob Wilson
KK4XA
Maryville, TN