Just in case you didn't see this.....

Hello fellow Club members,

I received this from the ARRL and thought I would share this with you.......

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

David Schoenherr

Mike;
   Try clicking on the link in the letter.
Let me know if it works.  Icouldn't get it to link up.

Thanks;  David  KN4LMM

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 9:51 AM Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
Hello fellow Club members,

I received this from the ARRL and thought I would share this with you.......

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club

Here’s the file Mike sent to us, this time in PDF form which shouldn’t cause any problems.

73, George N2APB

(I know the webmaster!)