June 26, 2021 is Field Day 2021. In the Time of COVID-19

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

From my friends in Springfield, IL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCnxh_IEoJA

Very good, Brad.

The same information that I suggested last year, and am suggesting again for this year.

I see no reason why we, as a Club, can't set up in a public area, so the community can see what we do.
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

Brent Martin

Mike: ARES set up at a picnic shelter for many years at Melton Hill park. 73,  Brent

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, March 8, 2021, 12:22 PM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

Very good, Brad.

The same information that I suggested last year, and am suggesting again for this year.

I see no reason why we, as a Club, can't set up in a public area, so the community can see what we do.
Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG

michael J. foley

Hi Brent!

Good to hear from you! I hope you and the family are doing well.

Yes, I remember that the Oak Ridge Club used to have their Field Day events at the sheds just above the overlook at Melton Hill dam, with antennas strung in the trees. Mike, OKU, and I surveyed the site a few weeks ago and have discussed the possibility of having an event there. We will continue to look into different places for Club events.

And hopefully, we can have an in person Club meeting....... SOON!!

Stay tuned for more details!

Best regards....