Topics

January Party Options

Joyce Tarbell

TLARC,

Attached is info on the restaurants I checked out for our January  dinner.  The date will be January 12, except that if we go to Classico it will be January 19. If you have other ideas, come prepared to share them with the group tonight.  We'll decide where to go at our meeting tonight.
--
I am in the process of changing from Yahoo email to Gmail.  Please send all future emails to me at joycetarbell@...

73
Joyce Tarbell
K1JAT

One that was left out.....

Z FishHouse, Loudon, Tn, regular menu prices, a large area to seat us all, BYOB

Cheers!
Mike.
K4MJF

Sharron Fritts

How about Tanasi or the Yacht Club?  Don't they have a separate room?  Seems like we've eaten there  before...

Sharron Fritts W4WIF