January meeting announcement and December meeting minutes

David Andrews

Happy New Year,

The January meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club (TLARC) will be held on Wednesday the 15th at the Chota Rec Center starting at 7:00 PM.

With the assistance of George Heron N2APB, the minutes for the December meeting have been completed and are attached for your review.

As the new year begins, I’m looking for a volunteer to coordinate the pre-meeting dinners. Let me know if you’re interested.

Regards,

David Andrews, N1ESK

Joyce Tarbell

Allan and I will be at Lorenzo's at 5:30, if anyone would like to join us.

Joyce Tarbell