Topics

Items Needed for FD 2019 - amended

Ben Poff

Juan,

Hope everyone was safe last night! A couple of things, first thank you and everyone else for helping me get past the first level of testing. Second, I managed to leave my travel mug (its a silver, insulated "Hydro" something or other). And lastly, besides coming by to pick up that travel mug, I was wondering if it would be a problem if I brought some some of my kids by who might be interested in what Ham is about. I know y'all are shutting down sometime this afternoon, so I'm not sure how chaotic things might be. I was thinking about coming by around 1500 hrs.

Let me know ...

Thanks!

Ben

David Schoenherr

If able, probably before 2 pm when it ends & they will be tearing down.

On Jun 23, 2019, at 9:31 AM, Ben Poff <piscator359@...> wrote:

Juan,

Hope everyone was safe last night! A couple of things, first thank you and everyone else for helping me get past the first level of testing. Second, I managed to leave my travel mug (its a silver, insulated "Hydro" something or other). And lastly, besides coming by to pick up that travel mug, I was wondering if it would be a problem if I brought some some of my kids by who might be interested in what Ham is about. I know y'all are shutting down sometime this afternoon, so I'm not sure how chaotic things might be. I was thinking about coming by around 1500 hrs.

Let me know ...

Thanks!

Ben

David Schoenherr

Also , found the thermal cup.  It’s on the food table with an HT that was left here also.