From: Juan Lopez <jloz34@...>
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2019 10:10 AM
Subject: [TLARC] Items Needed for FD 2019

TLARC members,

I still need the following items for field day. Please respond directly to me if you can provide the item(s). Plan to deliver the items to the field day site Saturday morning (before noon).

(1) 25 amp or better power supply
(2) 200 feet of Ethernet cable
(3) Multiple outlet surge suppressor
(4) 8 Barrel connectors for joining SO-239 transmission line
(5) speed bumps to protect cable across heavy traffic areas
(6) Headphone and mic boom headset
(7) External speaker (identify what type of connector it has)
(8) 2 meter mag mount antenna for HF Shelter (prefer PL-259 connector)

73
Juan
AC6ZM

Barry Johnson K8NWB

Juan--

If you didn't get one already, I have a 35 amp Astron Power supply that I can make available
?????

Barry
K8NWB
===========

On Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:10:53 AM EDT, Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:

TLARC members,

I still need the following items for field day. Please respond directly to me if you can provide the item(s). Plan to deliver the items to the field day site Saturday morning (before noon).

(1) 25 amp or better power supply
(2) 200 feet of Ethernet cable
(3) Multiple outlet surge suppressor
(4) 8 Barrel connectors for joining SO-239 transmission line
(5) speed bumps to protect cable across heavy traffic areas
(6) Headphone and mic boom headset
(7) External speaker (identify what type of connector it has)
(8) 2 meter mag mount antenna for HF Shelter (prefer PL-259 connector)

73
Juan
AC6ZM

Joyce Tarbell

You all might want to bring a folding chair for outside.

Joyce Tarbell

Juan Lopez

Power supply is in hand Barry. No need for another one.