Is Your Hamshack Getting Full?

David Weikert

Is your hamshack getting full, want to expand?

Here is a diamond in the rough in Rockwood TN. It has a 120 foot tower included! Antennas not included, I took most of them down today. 😥

This is the old Roane County 911 Center. I am not affiliated with the realty company, I wish I was!

N1ESK, need a second ground tracking station? AC6ZM, need the ultimate contesting station?

73 all! Have a great weekend.

David Weikert
KF4DKW

Jeff Buffington N4POD