INVITE://TLARC Admin Team Mtg, Monday, 13 Sep 21, 9:00am EDT

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good morning, all, and Happy Fall-like Friday!!

TLARC’s monthly Admin Team mtg is scheduled to convene at the Lenoir City Cracker Barrel on Monday 13 Sep at 9:00am.  All members are invited to join the Club officers and our wives for pre-mtg breakfast fellowship and/or to present any suggested topics for for Sep’s monthly mtg agenda.  Please feel free to RSVP via REPLY TO SENDER if you plan to attend, for head-count purposes.

Wear your TLARC t-shirts to show your Club support to the community.  We look forward to seeing you there.  Thank you!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

michael J. foley

Karen and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

73,
Mike, K4MJF
VP TLARC