INVITATION AND REMINDER: TLARC General Meeting, Wednesday, 21 Jul 21, At Z Fish House

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC Members and Guests,

Hello, everyone!  This is our invitation for you and your guests to attend the July face-to-face meeting on Wednesday night, 21 Jul 21 at Z Fish House in Loudon.  The specifics are as follows:

Date/Time:  Wednesday, 21 Jul 21; dinner at 5:30pm EDT with meeting to follow at the restaurant at 7:00pm EDT.
Location:  Z Fish House, 846 Mulberry Street (US 11), Loudon, TN  37774; please visit www.zfishhouse.net for directions and information.
Invitees:  TLARC members, partners/spouses, and guests.
Attire:  All attendees are encouraged to wear their TLARC t-shirts and name tags.

I intend to forward the draft minutes from our 26 Jun 21 monthly meeting for your review later this week.

Please join us for what will be a fun and informative meeting.  This month's Sharing/Elmer session is still being worked and will be announced once we know the details.  Thanks again for all you do, and we look forward to seeing you and your's on the 21st!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

All,

This is one last friendly reminder of our upcoming TLARC General Meeting on Wednesday evening, 21 Jul 21, at Z Fish House in Loudon.  The address is 846 Mulberry Street.  Dinner starts at 5:30pm EDT, and the meeting follows at 7:00pm EDT.

Also, please find attached the draft minutes from our 26 Jun 21 monthly meeting.  Please review them and comment as needed before this Wednesday's meeting.  Thank you, and have a great evening!

73,