INVITATION AND REMINDER // TLARC MAY 2021 GENERAL MEETING -- WEDNESDAY 19 MAY 21

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

TLARC Members and Guests,

Hello, everyone!  This is your invitation for you and your guests to attend our May face-to-face (F2F) meeting next Wednesday night at Tellico Village’s Toqua Golf Club.  The specifics are as follows:

Date/Time:  Wednesday, 19 May 21, 1745 EDT for pre-meeting dinner (optional) and 1900 EDT for the meeting

Location:  Dinner will be at the Toqua Sports Bar & Grill, and we will convene the meeting at the Toqua Pavilion (just a 2-minute walk from the bar & grill)

Invitees:  All TLARC members, partners/spouses, and guests

Attire:  All attendees are encouraged to wear their new TLARC t-shirts to generate club exposure and non-member interest.  COVID facemasks are OPTIONAL.

Following our general business session, please prepare to be treated to a Parks-On-The-Air (POTA) presentation by Sam Howard KV4XY, Rob Howard WW4WTF, and George Sifnotis WB9TFR.  You’ll learn the how-to’s of POTA participation, activation, hunting, and finding/tracking the 100’s of East TN Hams in the field on any given weekend.

Lastly, please find attached for your review the draft minutes from our 21 Apr 21 monthly meeting.  You can forward any comments to me NLT 17 May 21 at csferg60@....

Please join us for what will be a fun, informative, and productive evening.  Thanks again for all you do, and we look forward to seeing you on the 19th!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club

Edward Goodhue

If anybody is interested in 9 holes of Golf I have a tee time set up at Toqua for 4:30 and can add 2-3 people as my wife will most not likely join even though I have her listed. Then we walk over to the meeting after the round.

Ted Goodhue
W1EG

On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 09:48:56 AM EDT, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF <csferg60@...> wrote:

[...]

Joyce Tarbell

Karen and I are bringing dessert.

Joyce Tarbell

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Well, then I'm bringing my Jethro dessert bowl!!!!!

73,
Chuck
N4CSF