INVITATION AND REMINDER // TLARC APRIL 2021 GENERAL MEETING -- WEDNESDAY 21 APR 21 -- REDUX!!

Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF

Good morning, all!  This is your invite to our first IN-PERSON TLARC general meeting of 2021!!  All members, partners/spouses, and guests are welcome to attend.  No RSVP is required...just come!  Meeting details are as follows:

Date/Time:  Wednesday, 21 Apr 21, 1800 for dinner (optional) and 1900 for the meeting
Location:  Countryside Restaurant, Banquet Room, 2021 Hwy 411, Vonore, TN (just east of the TN 72/ TN 411 junction)
Invitees:  All members, partners/spouses, and guests
Attire:  All attendees are encouraged to wear their new TLARC t-shirts to generate club exposure and non-member interest.  COVID facemasks are OPTIONAL.

Please take this opportunity to re-engage in person with your fellow TLARC members, family members, and friends.  For newbies like myself, this will be our first chance to meet most of you in a non-Zoom environment, and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

The meeting agenda will include officer and appointed chair reports and a brief discussion on pending FCC rules re: RF exposure compliance evaluations for amateur radio stations.  You'll also receive the latest information on the upcoming, rescheduled TLARC foxhunt at Lenoir City Park and presidential initiatives for the club.  We are working to reinstitute a receipt book for tracking TLARC dues and other payments, and I'll have receipts ready to distribute to our current paid-up membership.  Again, take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to fellowship with YOUR local amateur radio community!

Your club officers are already developing ideas for scheduling and promoting next month's program and meeting details much sooner.  Please bear with us as we re-enter the in-person meeting mode in a responsible and exciting manner.  We look forward to seeing all of you next Wednesday evening.  Please contact me or our other officers if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club