Topics

Informal net tomorrow night

David Andrews

Hey there everyone,

Lets try an informal net tomorrow night on the 442.1 repeater. No Zoom video this time; just a roundtable discussion to keep in touch. 7:00 PM.

Hope to hear you,

David, N1ESK

David Schoenherr

Roger That. 7:00pm

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:20 PM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Hey there everyone,

Lets try an informal net tomorrow night on the 442.1 repeater. No Zoom video this time; just a roundtable discussion to keep in touch. 7:00 PM.

Hope to hear you,

David, N1ESK

George Sifnotis

I’ll try but don’t think I will have a chance to key the repeater from Chicago

Lets try an informal net tomorrow night on the 442.1 repeater. No Zoom video this time; just a roundtable discussion to keep in touch. 7:00 PM.

Hope to hear you,

David, N1ESK

Ben Poff

Hey David ... got my new HT so this will be the test to see if I can get it set up and functional.

Thanks!

Ben - KN4VIF

--
Ben Poff, EMS-LA
Lead Auditor ISO 14001 - Environmental Consultant