From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Lopez
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 1:32 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] HF Radio Activity

Now is a good time to get on-the-air to perfect your operating skills. Here is an activity that is fun and easy to get involved in. You do not need a member number to participate, read the rules for what to use instead of a member number. Hope to catch you on the air!!

STMP,

Juan

AC6ZM

NAQCC 9722

Regards,
Juan

George N2APB

Dang, I was wrong – This event is NEXT week Friday!  // ‘Closest to Friday April 1st’ … Either side!

[Quite a bit early in the year for me to make a mistake … must be the bug that’s going around.]

72, George N2APB

This event is from 5-11pm this evening!  I’ll be on looking for other Sasquatches!

72, George N2APB

Now is a good time to get on-the-air to perfect your operating skills. Here is an activity that is fun and easy to get involved in. You do not need a member number to participate, read the rules for what to use instead of a member number. Hope to catch you on the air!!

STMP,

Juan

AC6ZM

NAQCC 9722

Regards,
Juan

Jim Anderson

I have my number and am all ready to go for next Friday. Let's hope for some reasonably good propagation!

72, Jim - K0RGI