From: main@cwops.groups.io <main@cwops.groups.io> on behalf of Dr. Larry S. Anderson <nn5olarry@...>
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 12:43 PM
To: ddcc@groups.io <ddcc@groups.io>
Subject: [cwops] Zoom™ Recording of N4XL's excellent presentation available now

Deep Dixie CC family (and others)—

I am pleased to announce that the recording of Kevan Nason’s excellent presentation last night is now available for viewing via our DDCC YouTube channel.

Presentation title:  Low Band Vertical Antenna Decisions at N4XL

I’m interested to get your feedback on what you think about the presentation, as well as suggestions for how we might improve what we deliver.

Thanks to all the various contest clubs represented last night.  If you are a member of any of these clubs, please make sure your members know how to find this valuable information.  Share widely among your ham radio friends, please.

Other contest clubs with members present were:
• Dallas-Fort Worth Contest Group (DFWCG)
• 599 DX Association
• Tennessee Contest Group
• Florida Contest Group
• Potomac Valley Radio Club (PVRC)
• Society of Midwest Contesters (SMC)
• Yankee Clipper Contest Club (YCCC)
• Maritime Contest Club
• North Texas Contest Club
(I believe I included them all.  If I omitted your club, I apologize)

—Larry   NN5O (ex-WB5EIN)
President, Deep Dixie Contest Club
visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, Founder/CEO
    National Center for Technology Planning
    P. O. Box 2393 -- Tupelo, MS  38803
    662.321.0677 (Cell)
**APPLE DISTINGUISHED EDUCATOR * CLASS OF 2000 **
Assoc. Prof. (Ret.), Mississippi State University