Topics

Fw: Catering Menu for Jan. 12th

Joyce Tarbell

 TLARC members,

Let me know if dinner at Country Kinfolk on Jan 12 with the menu/ cost indicated below is acceptable to you.  How many of you would you attend?  Please reply by Monday Dec 3 so I can confirm the reservation with the restaurant.

Joyce Tarbell

On Friday, November 30, 2018 1:03 PM, Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@...> wrote:

Joyce,
I talked with the ladies and they agreed that $20 for January 12th - food.
Appetizers, 2 meats, veggies, sweet & unsweetened tea, desserts.
The price from increase from $17 to $20 from last year is due to food cost increase.
I hope this email finds you well on this Friday and I hope you have a great weekend,
Daisy at Country Kinfolk

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 10:26 AM Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@... wrote:
Thank you Joyce for taking time to talk with me this morning.
Cafe Venue - NO CHARGE (with our catering)
Attached *CATERING MENU*
Daisy at Country Kinfolk

IMHO, that's rather steep, considering what we are getting. Mind you, the food is good, but I don't think it's worth the extra expense. For $20 a meal, I would expect Calhoun's or Texas Roadhouse. Same menu as last year? Or different fare?!?

Did you call Calhoun's on the lake and see what they offered? I know there is the cost of renting the room but you get it back if more than 25 rent the room. From what I gathered at the last meeting, we'll have that with no problems.

And a suggestion, if you'll indulge me, have you contacted Romeo's on 72 in Loudon? They do have a large room that would hold 95 people. And the food is marvelous!

Thank you for your efforts!

Best regards,
Mike
K4MJF

Brent Martin

Put us down for 2 wherever. 73, Brent

On Nov 30, 2018 7:12 PM, Joyce Tarbell <joycekras@...> wrote:
[...]

Sharron Fritts

At $40/couple, Steve and I will have to pass.  We can eat at Dinner Bell for about $24, generous tip and all!!  And in our opinion, the food is better.
We're not suggesting Dinner Bell, just using it as a comparison.

Sharron & Steve Fritts

[...]

Jim Jenkins

Wanda and I won’t make it.

Thank-you for your efforts Joyce,