Topics

For sale.....DX Engineering PL-259 solder/crimp connectors

I have for sale 6, new, in an unopened bag, DX Engineering PL-259 solder/crimp connectors for RG8U coax.

DXENGEERING wants $28 plus shipping for them, I'll take $20 for the bag of 6.  I can be reached here or by calling 865-567-1859

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

Mike I'll take them if still available.

Greg

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 2:56 PM Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
I have for sale 6, new, in an unopened bag, DX Engineering PL-259 solder/crimp connectors for RG8U coax.

DXENGEERING wants $28 plus shipping for them, I'll take $20 for the bag of 6.  I can be reached here or by calling 865-567-1859

michael J. foley

Hi Greg,
They are still available and they are yours.
Give me a call and we can discuss where we can meet.
Thank you!
Mike
K4MJF

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 3:07 PM Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .-- <greg@...> wrote:
Mike I'll take them if still available.

Greg

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 2:56 PM Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
I have for sale 6, new, in an unopened bag, DX Engineering PL-259 solder/crimp connectors for RG8U coax.

DXENGEERING wants $28 plus shipping for them, I'll take $20 for the bag of 6.  I can be reached here or by calling 865-567-1859

Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .--

Thanks Mike. If ok I'll reach out Tuesday morning.

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 3:14 PM michael J. foley <mikeljay1953@...> wrote:
Hi Greg,
They are still available and they are yours.
Give me a call and we can discuss where we can meet.
Thank you!
Mike
K4MJF

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 3:07 PM Greg Wilde AE4GW .- . ....- --. .-- <greg@...> wrote:
Mike I'll take them if still available.

Greg

On Sun, May 24, 2020, 2:56 PM Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
I have for sale 6, new, in an unopened bag, DX Engineering PL-259 solder/crimp connectors for RG8U coax.

DXENGEERING wants $28 plus shipping for them, I'll take $20 for the bag of 6.  I can be reached here or by calling 865-567-1859

michael J. foley

Looking forward to hearing from you, Greg. Have a great weekend 😀

Mike
K4MJF