From: David <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 2:34 PM
To: 'tlarc@groups.io' <tlarc@groups.io>
Cc: 'arthurpettit@...' <arthurpettit@...>; 'Daniel Mantooth' <dmantooth1249@...>; 'bogardjs@...' <bogardjs@...>
Subject: Flag Day Fox Hunt

Announcing the first ever TLARC Fox Hunt. Weather permitting, we’ll meet up at the Tellico Village Wellness Center parking  lot by 9:00 Sunday morning, June 14th. This is a simple non-competitive event. Try it alone, or pair up at the site.

This is a walking hunt, and all access will be on established trails or open fields. Spread the word to all your ham friends. Further details will be provided upon arrival. Please RSVP directly to N1ESK@... to ensure we don’t exceed 50 participants.

David Andrews, N1ESK

David Andrews

PDF attached…