First Contact

Fellow Club Members,

With all of the folks getting their license for the first time, I think it would be a great idea, if you are their “first contact”, to note the date and time of the QSO. Why? The ARRL offers a First Contact certificate that is 8 ½ X 11, and is suitable for framing. A great way for the “new” ham to remember their first contact! See the example and link below:

http://www.arrl.org/first-contact

We have had the opportunity in our Club to present one of these certificates to one of our newest members.

Thank you for your time, and support of the Club.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club
470 ARG