Topics

Field Nuts Planning - Sunday 10am

George N2APB

The TLARC Field Nuts will be having a planning session tomorrow at 10am at N2APB’s place.

We’ll start laying out all the operating events that the club would like to participate in ... those in the field, as well as those at the home station of various members throughout the year.

The events of interest include:
- The regular (and special) contests from ARRL, CQ, etc
- State Parties
- Special Events
- QRP Challenges, Fox Hunts, etc
- ARES events (SET)
- ARRL Field Day

And if there’s an open weekend along the way, we’ll create (and advertise) our OWN special event station.

This will be a fun meeting for anyone wishing to be involved with “operating an HF or VHF” station on the air. We’ll have a big calendar and list of 2019 contesting events available to us amateurs and we’ll be choosing the ones that we’d like to have a KN4DUA presence in.

And of course we’ll present our results back to TLARC at the next general meeting.

Email us if you intend on coming tomorrow. We’ll have plenty of coffee and donuts to fuel the process!

73, George N2APB and Juan AC6ZM
www.tlarc.org

David Schoenherr

I’ll be there, thx.. David KN4LMM

On Dec 8, 2018, at 9:57 AM, George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you for the invitation, but I won't be available to come. Maybe NEXT time!!!  73, Mike  K4MJF