From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of George N2APB <n2apb@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:16:35 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Field Day T-Shirts - TLARC version!

Hey everyone,

As an alternative to the ARRL shirt, we've been working a deal to get a CUSTOM version of the Field Day T-shirt ... a TLARC version, designed by David KF4DKW!

See the attachment here and let Joyce and me know if you'd be interested in this version, and what size you'd like to buy.  Only $18.

73, George N2APB

Joyce Tarbell

At last night's TLARC meeting, the group decided to order ARRL shirts this year and plan on TLARC shirts for the future.  That gives us time to finalize our design and be prepared for next year.  I will send out a separate email reminder about ARRL shirts.

Joyce Tarbell

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 6:16 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Hey everyone,

As an alternative to the ARRL shirt, we've been working a deal to get a CUSTOM version of the Field Day T-shirt ... a TLARC version, designed by David KF4DKW!

See the attachment here and let Joyce and me know if you'd be interested in this version, and what size you'd like to buy.  Only $18.

73, George N2APB

Joyce Tarbell

At last night's TLARC meeting the group decided to order ARRL shirts this year and plan on TLARC shirts for the future.  I'll send out a separate email reminder about ARRL shirts.

Joyce Tarbell

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

Creating a TLARC t-shirt is a good idea. The example provided wouldn't be my favorite style or color, but I assume it is for demo purposes only. The call sign doesn't have to be on both side either. The back is enough. It would be nice if they can be personalized with our individual call signs on the front.

Another preference would be to have a pocket on the shirt. (Need a place for my bullet when patrolling).

Robert Foster

I would prefer call sign (club or individual) on the front under TLARC.

bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10