From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:34 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Revised draft minutes & Field Day news

Revised minutes of the June meeting are attached. They include a better link for the 13 Colonies event, that runs from July 1 to July 7.

George N2APB has created an excellent web page with this years Field Day rules. Check it out at http://www.tlarc.org/Events/FD%202020/index.html. Thanks George.

David N1ESK

Juan Lopez

I will be using callsign K4O working SO2R. Modes will be CW and RTTY & PSK31.

Regards,
Juan